Why are they called swaps?
The term "swap" has become a common term on Tezos NFT marketplaces to indicate a sales listing. When you buy or sell an NFT in exchange for Tezos, you're actually exchanging or swapping one type of token for another.
How do I list my token at a fixed price?
You can sell tokens you have minted or tokens you have bought from other creators at a fixed price. This is done using Versum's Simple Swap sales listing. When logged into Versum, navigate to the token you want to sell from your profile, then:
- Navigate to the token's Market tab
- Click "Create Swap"
- Select "Simple Swap"
- Enter the quantity (if applicable)
- Select the currency ("Tezos") and enter the price
- Click Confirm
- Confirm the swap in your Wallet
How do I see what tokens I have listed for sale?
Access your Dashboard to see all your active swaps.
How do I cancel the sales listing?
You can cancel individual swaps on the Market tab for the token in question. You can also cancel multiple swaps at the same time from your Dashboard.
- Navigate to your dashboard
- Check all the boxes against the token(s) you wish to cancel the sales listings for
- Click "Cancel Selected" button at the bottom of the table
- Confirm the cancellation in your Wallet
How do I change the price of my sales listing?
In order to amernd the price of a swap, you will have to cancel the sales listing and create a new swap.